Anchorcall emergency care24/7 peace of mind
At Anchor we understand that your peace of mind is paramount, Anchorcall is our emergency call service monitored 24-hours a day by our friendly, well trained staff, ensuring help is always at hand.
The Anchorcall team provide a 24/7 emergency support service to over 35,000 properties allowing them to call for help and emergency care whenever they need it.
Anchorcall services include:
- 24-hour monitoring of pull cord and personal alarm pendant call systems
- Monitoring of building management systems control of access to buildings and key safes
- Emergency repairs monitoring service
- Minicom service to assist customers with hearing difficulties
- Access to a language line service to support customers whose first language is not English
The Anchorcall team have immediate access to all customers' details and can respond quickly and appropriately 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Anchorcall team can help with the following:
- Summoning emergency services assistance
- Providing advice and reassurance
- Liaising with nominated s
- Actioning emergency repairs
- Enabling access to buildings
We understand that maintaining your independence is important and ensure that the support our Anchorcall system provides is discreet, while providing peace of mind for you and your family.
Contact Anchorcall on 0300 123 7101
To Anchorcall in an emergency or for urgent information, call 0300 123 7101.
TSA accredited organisation
Anchor is also an accredited member of , the industry body for Technology Enabled Care (TEC), representing the largest industry specific network in Europe and bringing together a growing membership of organisations across local government, health and the private sector.
TSA promotes and supports the technology enabled care industry, highlighting the benefits of TEC for commissioners across health and social care, service users, their family and carers.
TSA drives quality throughout the sector through its internationally recognised Integrated Code of Practice.