We work in partnership with a range of organisations to try and help shape Government decisions around social care and supported housing that impact all our futures.
Find out more about how we work to influence future policies.
The Government's proposed funding reforms for supported housing 2017
We have responded to the government consultation on the future of funding for supported housing. We also responded to earlier inquiries by the Work and Pensions Select Committee and the Communities and Local Government Select Committee into the Government's proposed funding reforms for supported housing and the future of older people’s housing.
As well as producing individual responses, we have also worked with Hanover and Housing & Care 21 to develop joint submissions.
- Response to DCLG and DWP consultation on funding for supported housing 23 January 2018
- Joint submission on consultation on funding supported housing 14 January 2018
- Anchor's response to the Government's consultation on funding of supported housing
- Anchor's submission to the Select Committees' inquiry into supported housing funding
- Anchor’s submission to the CLG Select Committee inquiry into housing for older people
- Joint submission to the CLG Select Committee inquiry into housing for older people
- Joint submission on the Government's consultation on funding for supported housing
- Joint submission to the Select Committees' inquiry into supported housing funding