Anchor is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors and we are keen to help you find what you are looking for.
To make our website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability, we have done the following:
- We try to use clear and simple language
- We use appropriate alternative text for all our informative images
- We aim to ensure that all hyperlinks within content are descriptive and relevant
- We endeavour to use larger font as standard where possible and use plain backgrounds for text
- We conducted user testing for accessibility during the design and development of the site. The sitemap and navigation flow as well as the colour scheme and imagery were validated by a select group of users
We make every effort to ensure that:
- Our page templates and website copy comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Priority 2 checkpoints as recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- The website is compatible with screen readers, text browsers and can be navigated without the use of a mouse or keyboard
To a large extent we try to publish all our text content as accessible HTML rather than in other formats, such as PDFs or Word documents. Where we do publish PDFs or in other formats our policy is to make them as accessible as we can.
We undertake accessibility audits periodically using external, independent consultants.
Was this information helpful?
Your comments help us understand the things users of our website find easy and useful as well as identify areas we can improve.