Oysta Just in case mobile device
The Oysta Just in case is a mobile device with an inbuilt one touch SOS emergency button, fall sensor and GPS location tracking.
The Just in case mobile device ensures you have peace of mind, confidence and freedom, both out and about and in your home.
Small in size and lightweight, the Oysta Just in case is discreet and easy to carry or wear.
- One touch SOS alarm button connects you straight to your nominated person or the Anchorcall team to help you in an emergency
- Auto-answer enables your nominated person or the Anchorcall team to initiate a conversation
- Fall-detector and safety-zone alerts ensure your nominated person or the Anchorcall team can proactively get in touch to ensure all is well or take action if there is a problem
Flexibility and choice
The Oysta Just in case device is available to members of the public and customers already living with Anchor.
You can choose to either self-monitor alerts from your Oysta Just in case with support from just a nominated person, or for extra peace of mind, Anchor’s Anchorcall team can be on hand 24/7.
Our Anchorcall service is an established and trusted UK based response centre, providing assistance 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Monitored by our friendly, well trained staff, Anchorcall will have immediate access to your details and location and offers specialist professional assistance.
Oysta Just in case and self-monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable a monthly payment of £18.95
Oysta Just in case with Anchorcall monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable a monthly payment of £22.95
Order your device on 0800 085 4373
For information or to order an Oysta mobile device call our friendly Customer Centre Support Team today.